- Born: 15 Mar 1843, Glebe, Sydney, NSW Australia
- Christened: 14 May 1843, St Lawrence Wesleyan Chapel, Pitt St, Sydney, NSW Australia
- Marriage (1): Harriet Tye on 24 Oct 1865 in Newtown, Sydney, NSW Australia
- Died: 11 Jun 1917, Central Railway Station, Sydney, NSW Australia at age 74 83
- Buried: 12 Jun 1917, Methodist Section, Rookwood Cemetery, Sydney, NSW Australia #:267
Noted events in his life were:
• Birth Certificate: V184365954 Glebe, Sydney.
• connection. Jackie & Ted Denyer's connection to Robert is as follows:
Edward (Ted) Denyer (c1940) married Jaqueline Dawes (1941)
Her father was Jack Dawes (1913) who maried Joyce Toms (c1917)
His father was William Dawes (1872)
His father was Naason Dawes (1843)
His father as George Dawes (1802)
His father was Aaron Daw (1779) & he also had Edward Dawes (1813)
He had James Dawes (1843)
He had Annie Dawes (1873) who married Arthur Augustus Bray (1869)
They had Albert Alan Bray (1896)
He had Robert Alfred Bray (1920)
He had Robert Arthur Bray (1947) who married me - Robyn Bray (nee Davies) (1950)
• Death Certificate Number: 4834.
Naasson married Harriet Tye on 24 Oct 1865 in Newtown, Sydney, NSW Australia. (Harriet Tye was born on 22 Oct 1846 in Ashfield, Sydney, NSW Australia, christened on 24 Jan 1847 in C of E Balmain, Sydney, NSW Australia, died on 12 Oct 1889 in Erskineville, Sydney, NSW Australia and was buried in Balmain Cemetery, Sydney, NSW Australia.)
Married by William Schofield, Methodist Minister at the home of George and Louisa Dawes his parents.