- Born: 1 Apr 1881, Camberwell, South London, Surrey England
- Marriage (1): Percy Arthur Foster on 9 Sep 1905 in Parish Church, Camberwell, London England
- Died: 22 Sep 1972, Hastings, East Sussex England at age 91
Another name for Sarah was Cis.
Sarah's interests were lawn bowls and whist.
As a babe Sarah lived at 22 Crown Street Camberwell and from 1891-1901 she was at 9 Red Cross Street Southwark, Surrey and worked as a waistcoat machinist (tailor) in 1901 and by 1905 was at 180 South Hampton Street, Camberwell. 1910-1914 she was at 74 Lady Smith Avenue Ilford, Essex. 1926 388 Green Lane, Seven Kings Ilford.
In 1930 she was a sweet shop owner at Seven Kings and in 1936 she was living at 53 Elgin Road Ilford, between 1940 and 1950 at Roma 93 Little Common Rd Bexhill-On-Sea, Sussex and by 1958 was at 70 Wickham Avenue, Bexhill-On-Sea.
• Will, 19 Aug 1958, Bexhill-On-Sea, Sussex.
• Residence: 11, Rotherfield Avenue, 1965, Bexhill-On-Sea, Sussex. Dates of residence may be muddled but addresses are good.
• Residence: Nether Laggan Hotel, Eversley Road, Between 1970 and 1972, Bexhill-On-Sea, Sussex.
• Cremation, 29 Sep 1972, Charing Cemetery, Kent. Ashes spread on flower bed at cemetery.
Sarah married Percy Arthur Foster, son of Frederick John Foster and Isabella Caroline Dann, on 9 Sep 1905 in Parish Church, Camberwell, London England. (Percy Arthur Foster was born on 21 Jan 1882 in Camberwell, South London, Surrey England and died on 23 May 1952 in Bexhill On Sea, East Sussex England.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• witness: Officiator Fred C Foote Witnesses Charles Sharp & Fred James Foster.