- Born: 1832, Long Sutton, Somerset England
- Christened: 7 Oct 1832, Long Sutton, Somerset England
- Marriage (1): Amelia Watts on 10 Sep 1852 in Long Sutton, Somerset England
- Died: 1 Jun 1861, Surry Hills, Sydney, NSW Australia at age 29
- Buried: 2 Jun 1861
Noted events in his life were:
• source. Steven Sinden & Bill Bryant
• Medical. The cause of his death was affected Heart and Dropsy.
• emigrated. He emigrated on the "Cambodia" to Australia ,arrived Brisbane 1st August 1855.
John married Amelia Watts, daughter of Joseph Watts and Unknown, on 10 Sep 1852 in Long Sutton, Somerset England. (Amelia Watts was born circa 1835.)