George Percival Brannigan
- Born: 19 Dec 1927, Kurri Kurri, NSW Australia
- Marriage (1): Dorothy Mary Crump in 1945 in Wollongong, NSW Australia
- Marriage (2): Olive Doreen Smith in 1976 in NSW Australia
- Died: 16 Dec 2010, Liverpool, Sydney, NSW Australia at age 82
Noted events in his life were:
• source. Beryl via John & Frances Tribe Frances Tribe & Ken Shiels who notes:
There is some confusion as to George's name. He always insisted that his name was "Percival George" but his marriage registration has him listed as "George Percival".
George arranged his own funeral and service many years before his departure and the service was to be held at St. Luke's Roman Catholic Church, Liverpool, New South Wales, but at the time George died the Church was closed for renovation so the service was moved to The Chapel at Forest Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery & Crematorium, Leppington, New South Wales.
Burial: 21 Dec 2010, Leppington lawn Cemetery, Leppington, New South Wales
Burial Service: 21 Dec 2010, The Chapel at Forest Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery & Crematorium, Leppington, New South Wales
George married Dorothy Mary Crump, daughter of John William Crump and Dorothy Emile Shrimpton, in 1945 in Wollongong, NSW Australia. (Dorothy Mary Crump was born in Mar 1924 in Wollongong, NSW Australia and died in 2010 in Elizabeth Bowers Home, Range Rd, Mittagong, NSW Australia.)
George next married Olive Doreen Smith in 1976 in NSW Australia. (Olive Doreen Smith was born on 4 Sep 1923 in Rose St, Enfield, Sydney, NSW Australia and died on 19 Apr 2010 in Queensland Australia.)