- Born: 1821, Tipton, Staffordshire England
- Marriage (1): Mary Bartley on 16 May 1841 in Dudley, Worcestershire England
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence, 1861, Tipton, Staffordshire England.
• Alt. Birth, 1821, Haldridge, Staffordshire England.
• Residence, 1871, Sedgley, Staffordshire England.
• Residence, 1891, Tupton, Derbyshire England.
• Residence, 1901, Tupton, Derbyshire England.
• Residence, 1851, Tipton, Staffordshire England.
• connection. My connection to Chris Mace is very convoluted but goes like this:
Chris Mace . . .
His G G Grandfather was . . .
George Mace (1838)
His father was John Mace (1808) & he also had James Mace (1850)
He had Mary Mace (1884) who married Albert Robinson (1877)
He had Living Robinson (1910)
He had Living Robinson (1945) who married Living Firth (1941)
Her father was Jack Firth (1920) who married Alice Jameson (1920)
Her father was James Jameson (1891) who married Mercy Harrison (1893)
Her father was Fred Harrison (1870) & he also had Mary Harrison (1895) who married John Bickman (1890)
They had Hilda Bickman (1915) who married James Burbidge (1914)
His father was George Burbidge (1888) who married Harriet Lee (1880)
His father was George (1859) & he also had Thomas Burbidge (1898) who married Florence Elsworth (1895)
Her father was Herbert Elsworth (1873) & he also had John Elsworth (1910) who married Vera Linford (1912)
Her father was Joseph Linford (1889)
His father was Aaron Linford (1852)
His father was James Linford (1821) & he also had John Linford (1841) who married Maryann Hurley (1853)
Her father was Thomas Hurley (1807 or 1809) & her mother Jane Griffiths (1822) but prior to that Thomas Hurley had also married Mary Owen (1806c) & they had had Joseph Hurley (1831) who married Mary Griffiths who had also married Richard Pickin (c1840)
They had had William Pickin (1876)
He had Arthur Pickin (1905)
He had Doreen Pickin (1928) who married James Kilcommons (1925)
His father was James Kilcommons (1887) who married May Davis (1895)
Her father was George Henry Davies (1846)
His father was Thomas Davis (c1805) & he also had Joseph Davies (1852)
He had George Arthur Davies (1894)
He had Colin Davies (1925)
He had me Robyn Bray (nee Davies) (1950)
James married Mary Bartley, daughter of John Bartley and Phoebe Bate, on 16 May 1841 in Dudley, Worcestershire England. (Mary Bartley was born in 1820 in Tipton, Staffordshire England.)