- Born: 6 Nov 1776, St Giles, London, Middlesex England 205
- Christened: May 1796, On board the 'Indispensible' (Convict)
- Marriage (1): George Best on 17 Sep 1797 in St Johns C of E, Parramatta, Sydney, NSW Australia
- Died: 14 Mar 1833, Seven Hills, Sydney, NSW Australia at age 56
- Buried: Mar 1833, St Johns C of E Cemetery, Parramatta, Sydney NSW Australia
Noted events in her life were:
• connection. 426 Maureen Clare Feher's connection to me is as follows:
Maureen Clare Feher . . .
Is linked in some way to . . .
George Best (1758) who married Martha Chamberlain (1778)
They had Thomas Best (1799)
He had Mary Best (1820) who married Daniel Brien (1817)
His father was Brien (1769) & he also had Sarah Jane Brien (1825) who married Benjamin Warby (1825)
His father was also Benjamin Warby (1805)
His father was John Warby (c1767) & he also had Elizabeth Warby (1802) who married James Layton (1804)
They had Eleanor Layton (1821) who married James Keighran (1808)
They had John Joseph Keighran (1845)
He had Joseph William Keighran (1879)
He had Leslie William Keighran (1904)
He had Mary Keighran (1927) who married Mervyn Collins (1925)
They had Les Collins (1950) who married me Robyn Bray (nee Davies) (1950)
• fact. Transported for 7 years aboard the Indespensable aged 21. Convicted 1.07.1795 middlesex london See Notes for George Best.
Martha married George Best on 17 Sep 1797 in St Johns C of E, Parramatta, Sydney, NSW Australia. (George Best was born in 1758 in Rampisham, Dorset England, christened on 28 Aug 1791 on board the 'William and Ann' on way to Australia as a convict, died on 3 Jul 1836 in "Loongaliley", Seven Hills, Sydney, NSW Australia 205 and was buried on 6 Jul 1836 in St Johns C of E Cemetery, Parramatta, Sydney NSW Australia.)