Emma Jane Parker Ross
- Born: 10 May 1875, St Peters, Sydney, NSW Australia
- Marriage (1): William Frederick (Brusher) Dawes in 1894 in Rockdale, Sydney, NSW Australia
- Died: 22 May 1951, Brighton-Le-Sands, Sydney, NSW Australia at age 76 83
- Buried: Rookwood Cemetery, Lidcombe, Sydney, NSW Australia
Another name for Emma was Emma Jane Parker King.
Jackie & Ted Denyer note:
My grandmother is also shown (on www.thetreeofus) as Emma Jane P King. I am not sure where this information originated, and both my Mother and I both noticed the anomaly in the Brickmasters 1788 - 2008 historical account by Ron Ringer and commisssioned by Brickworks Limited. My grandmother's name was Emma Jane Ross, she was raised by her grandparents the Kings, and I presume that is why each of her children's names contained King with the exception of my father, Jack, as to include King may have sounded more like a pack of cards. My mother is unable to remember Grandma Ross' christian name, but we have a photo of her in a 5 generational portrait.
Noted events in her life were:
• Birth Certificate: 1875/4179.
Emma married William Frederick (Brusher) Dawes, son of Naasson Dawes and Harriet Tye, in 1894 in Rockdale, Sydney, NSW Australia. (William Frederick (Brusher) Dawes was born on 21 Apr 1872 in Newtown, Sydney, NSW Australia, died on 12 Jan 1931 in Suddenly At Bondi, Sydney, NSW Australia and was buried on 12 Jan 1931 in Rookwood Cemetery, Lidcombe, Sydney, NSW Australia grave 4559.)