Emily Rosetta (Rosetta) Hyam 853
- Born: 28 Jun 1845, St Pancras District, London, Middlesex England
- Marriage (1): Stothart McCubbin on 26 Sep 1863 in Toowoomba, Queensland Australia
- Died: 1909, Richmond, Victoria Australia at age 64
- Buried: Melbourne General Cemetery, Carlton, Victoria Australia Section A, Row A, Plot 215, 1
Another name for Emily was Rose Hyam.
Helen Beyer notes:
My mother told me a story that Stoddart would not allow her to follow the faith. So she would go to the synogue secretly. She must have had a dreadful life. All those children.
Noted events in her life were:
• alt death, 12 Nisan 5619.
• connection. 853 Helen Beyer is linked to me in the following way:
Helen Beyer . . .
Her ggg grandparents were . . .
Stothart McCubbin (1837) and Rosetta Hyam (1845)
They had Rosetta McCubbin (1875) who married Alfred Moss (1870)
His father was Ephraim Moss (1834) & he also had Edward Moss (1863)
They had Nedda Moss (1893) who married Reuben Dawes (1880)
His father was Naason Dawes (1843)
His father was George Dawes (1802)
His father was Aaron Daw (1779) & he also had Edward Dawes (1813)
He had James Dawes (1843)
He had Annie Florence Dawes (1873) who married Arthur Augustus Bray (1869)
They had Albert Alan Bray (1896)
He had Robert Alfred Bray (1920)
He had Robert Bray (1947) who married me - Robyn Bray (nee Davies) (1950)
Emily married Stothart McCubbin, son of James McCubbin and Jane Nelson, on 26 Sep 1863 in Toowoomba, Queensland Australia. (Stothart McCubbin was born on 18 Jul 1837 in Annan, Dumfries, Scotland UK and died in 1889 in Northcote, Melbourne, Victoria Australia.)